Sunday, September 16, 2007

Colours of the Wind...

Colour gives me inspiration...

I'm LOVING this image right now:



This image is an advertisement for Diesel clothing. It includes three of my favourite things:
  1. Fashion
  2. Italy
  3. COLOUR!

This image is part of a series of print advertisements Diesel ran a couple of years ago. I came across them while researching uber-cool photographer Terry Richardson.

Compared to the work he is known for, this work with Diesel is significantly less risque.

I haven't seen any of Richardson's work that has been quite so 'worked' either.

I'm thinking the Diesel people are pretty nifty when it comes to Photoshop!

Their website is pretty swish too - definitely check it out.

Anyway, if you're in need of a colour injection, this picture makes lovely desktop wallpaper!

No comments: