Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Music = Fashion

You may have noticed a new addition to this page...

On the left-hand navigation bar, you'll see a nifty little window that's linked to my iTunes.

Now while I realise this doesn't seem farshion related at first glance... BUT, let me prove that it is!

So what is it?

It shows what I've recently purchased through my iTunes account:
  • Albums &
  • Individual Songs.

Why do you need to know this?

  • Pervy fun - you get to know what songs i'm buying!!!
  • Hot tips on cool (and not so cool) songs, both new and old, that you may not know

Why put it on here?

  • This site aims to provide education about fashion through the wonders of technology --> Personal style plays a big part in fashion sense --> Music plays a big part in personal style. Therefore, if you love love love Jessica Simpson, chances are, you'll love love love ripped denim mini shorts & blonde hair extensions. Break your fashion mould by breaking your music mould.
  • In Suburbia, inspiration for creativity is minimal. Use music as your guide. If you aren't getting any inspiration out of "honey why you calling me so late?", try something else... Don't know anything but Hinder Hits? Take my playlist for a test drive... I'm all for sharing the love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"In Suburbia, inspiration for creativity is minimal"

I agree, where is the style people. I need inspiration from then just a magazine that repeats itself every 3 months!!!!

Oh Liz your blog makes me want to cut up my clothes and sew them back together in a mis-matched way

Anonymous said...

Great work liz. Very inspiring. I never realised that Jessica Simpson was a midget until I saw that photo. I think she's small enough to fit into my skinny jeans!

Paige