Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Research Begins...

My quest to find the root of the new Techno-Trend has already resulted in a discovery...

I name this child, Robo-Goth.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thinking that's not quite what inspired those hot new Balenciaga shoes...

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm speechless.

It's like a car crash - hard to look at, yet I can't look away.

It's like Christina Aguilera (in her Dirrty days...) crossed with some Matrix, crossed with a touch of Marilyn Manson.

Not the best way to adapt the new techno look in your 'hood.

Just keep looking for those metallic tights at the moment... Maybe a studded clutch too.



Image from http://www.robotskirts.com/images/wp/siggraph2004.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's Shannon a.k.a Chromegirl! Aww she looks so adorable here.